Where to visit for Basal Implants In Chennai
Chinthamani Laser Dental Clinic and Implant Center is the perfect destination for Basal Implantation procedure with well advanced technologies. The main highlights of Chinthamani Dental center in Chennai are highly skilled and experienced doctors and staffs who are well dedicated.
Characteristics of Basal implant and screws:
- Can be used as an anchor for dentures and allow the patient to immediately restore masticatory function
- Basal implants are indicated for almost all patients, even toothless
- For improving the retention of dentures, removable dentures can be placed over basal implants
- Placement of basal implants has a lower price than the classical procedure because of the reduced treatment stages
- In just one visit, Basal implants can be placed immediately after extraction of teeth
- As the implants are resistant to infection, the risk of infection and rejection are minimal
- Basal implants can be placed in smokers and patients with diabetes
Advantages of Basal Implants
- Improve the quality of appearance
- Improved self respect and confidence
- Cost saving
- Helps in bone deficiency situations
There are mainly two types of Basal Implants, Basal osseointegrated implants or BOI implants and BCS- basal cortical implants.
Basal Implants for Severe Periodontal Conditions - Periodontal disease is never a contra-indication for Basal Implants. When the teeth are removed, the infection is removed completely and the implants are placed.
Basal Implants for Atrophic Bone Maxilla and Mandible - Even patients with ATROPHIC JAWS can be REHABILITATED with BASAL IMPLANTS WITHOUT BONE GRAFTS.
Visit Us @ dentalimplantsindia.org