- Teeth lose due to trauma caused by accidents or decay
- Fractured, broken or injured teeth
- Worn out teeth due long term exposure to acid erosion from food, acid reflux or beverages.
- Wear and tear of teeth caused due to tooth grinding
- Jaw disorders like TMJ causing bite irregularities and so on
The procedure for full mouth rehabilitation is initiated after a diagnosis involving X-Rays to ascertain the level of reconstruction and restoration required. The treatment plan, number of sittings, duration of the treatment and the cost of treatment are based on these tests
The plan for dental implants in full mouth rehabilitation is done after an evaluation of the overall oral health including those of gum and jaw bone. It includes an average of 8 implants in the upper jaw and 6 in the lower jaw in case the jaw bones are in good shape. For weak bone structure 10 implants in the upper jaw and 8 in the lower jaw are recommended.The procedures are performed under the administration of local anaesthesia. Full mouth rehabilitation techniques with the help of Basal implants and quality bridges can be completed in about 3 to 6 days.
Chinthamani Laser Dental Clinic, in Chennai offers advanced and quality dental treatments like full mouth rehabilitation with basal implants.
Visit us– www.dentalimplantsindia.org
Mail Us - email@example.com