- Inhaled minimal sedation: In this process we are made to breathe nitrous oxide. This will make us feel relaxed. This the only sedation whose effect wears out soon.
- Oral sedation: Oral sedation is given one hour prior to the dental procedure. It is usually given in the form of a pill. This makes the patient feel drowsy and slightly fall asleep.
- IV moderate sedation: This sedation works more quickly. Here sedative drug is injected through our vein.
- Deep sedation or general anesthesia: This sedation makes us totally unconscious or deeply asleep.
- People with anxiety or fear
- Patients having sensitive teeth
- Children who refuse to co-operate with dentist
- Patients who have large dental work.
Visit Us: http://dentalimplantsindia.org
E-mail Us: email@example.com